1. Pre-arranged online contact sessions
- Learners receive their contact lessons online via various digital communication media.
- During contact sessions, tutors are in communication with the learners to provide feedback, answer questions, or to give detailed explanations.
- Learners still receive individual lessons. In a centre, they raise their hand for tutor support. Via the online platforms, they send a message or question to the tutor. If required, learners and tutors can even communicate via video conferencing.
- When things go back to normal, these sessions will be replaced with normal in-person contact sessions at the centre.
2. Self-paced online learning
- Learners can also use our new online system to access lesson modules at a time that is convenient for them.
- Tutors then assess what learners have done and provide feedback during the online contact sessions.
- To stay true to our principles, learners cannot get access to the self-paced online modules without the prescribed pre-arranged online contact sessions.
What about the tutors?
At Master Maths we combine lesson modules with personal tutor attention. This will not change. Our tutor support plays an integral part to ensure that we monitor the progress of each learner. Tutors also ensure that each learner follows their unique individualised programme according to his or her needs, while at the same time instilling the principle of independent learning.
How do I get started?
Contact your nearest centre (we have more than 150), for more information. Please call only the cell number of send an email. They will answer all the questions and get you up and running!
Our system is fully aligned to the curriculums, whether it be as stated by the Department of Basic Education (DBE), the Independent Examination Board (IEB), or the Cambridge International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE).
Trust the people who have been combining technology and personal tutor attention to provide extra lessons for the last 44 years. When times are challenging, we can help your child rise to the occasion. Now more than ever, it is time for them to make their mark!